Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    And how much have you gotten away with? Thats what I thought. And the feeling is mutual.

    Okay, jsut because you want to portray yourself as the tough guy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] And a million thanks for letting it go, as I did in the other thread before you brought it to this one.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    Show me someone who has never made mistakes,and I'll show you a liar. I have made my share,and accepted responsibility/dealt with the consequenses,but I can indeed tell you that I have not broken any laws (other than those silly VA bedroom ones [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]) that would warrant a stay in prison. It's all good though. Thanks for the discussion.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    Lied again.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OJ will probably never see a jail cell. I'm sure he will have his lawyers appeal and argue his right to a fair trial and the jury was biased against him because of his past(and he may be right). </div></div>

    He's incarcerated until until his December sentencing isn't he? </div></div>

    I have no idea, I haven't been following this. Thats just my opinion on what his lawyers will try to do. I've watched enough CourtTV over the years to figure that out. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    According to to that ESPN lawyer, his appeals have very little hope. The armed robbery one is the biggie from what I understand. He might get the kidnapping charge dropped but I am sure he is looking to at least 10-20 years. Just my opinion. Plus he was denighed (sp) bond and will be in jail until sentencing in Dec. and then the appeal process will start I believe as well after sentencing. If they appeal, which they will if they do not plea bargain, the judge has the option of releasing him on bond or denighing (sp) bond once again during the appeal process.
    Either way this person is off the streets awhile. In my opinion, he had better be smart (LOLOLOLOLO) and hope for a plea bargain if he wants to see the outside of a prison cell in his lifetime. Me personally, I hope he gets introduced to the Aryan Nation.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    You know what would be funny, albeit it's just the way I think about things. I know it's 99% unlikely, and mostly a joke. If all those days of "searching for the real killers" and OJ spending his time playing golf. That OJ was actually obsessed with the murders and was on to someone who was like a country club golfer. Maybe he was banging his ex wife just before her murder and was in fact the real killer of her and Ron Goldman after discovering her with him. If this were a movie, OJ would somehow manage to avoid going to jail at the last minute and expose this golfer for the real killer, clearing his name for the murder but ending with him going back to jail for the lesser crime. The broken anti-hero. Fade to black, end credits. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    You know what is funny about the whole O.J. situation? Remember when the verdict was announced at the end of the first trial...blacks everywhere were celebrating like every one of 'em had just won the lottery. There was a special on HBO about it and a black professor was saying that it wasn't the fact that he was found innocent, it was that a black man got one over on the white establishment. Fast forward to today...where are the same blacks now? Probably embarassed as hell because they jumped on O.J.'s bandwagon and now are finding out he's nothing but the criminal he should have been convicted as in his first trial.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: OJ guilty? Couldn't be.

    Pretty sure not

    but then again,heck even if lied,you sure as heck aren't qualified to judge,now are you? I am positive that one will judge me,you,us all,and he isn't on this board. Whether I please or displease anybody on here really is irrelevant.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •